Saturday, April 9, 2016

January 2016

04012016
Bb, I been missing you, I hope you know I am doing ok but I miss u A lot.. I finished worked at 7pm on MondY even when my manager is not around .. The new accounts been giving me busy ... I missed my abt class ...so I went to Bc classes at 1950, made myself work really hard , making the sweat to drop on the floor ... 9/730 and I still haven heard from you... U been online late in Tucson time but I have no idea what is going on ... I hope is because u haven settle down ... Or is a long time u been planning to never msg once u reach...


I read a book last few days , it seem that me you so called affair is to test your market value .... Cause things doesn't work out at home ...

Bb,I know I am not suppose to cry ... I tried for one week, absence of your message making me very hard to go thru it ... I don't even feel ur love.. So I was one sided .... I tried to numb myself, work , gym and sleep ... 9 classes but still , I miss u almost ever minute ....  I cried almost like shit again since I came back from gym cause I really miss u.. Your voice, your shoulder , your message ...

I don't know if you ever will get to see this ... I just wanna tell you how much I love you despite you not loving me cause I don't wanna have any regret ...  I know you wanted your old life without me , you loved your kids and most likely with her too... Time and time again, proven no matter how far you are from me and how long you mia from me , I still loved you and I miss you right from the bottom from my heart...I don't what it is that make me love you so much and hard.  You are the first man I ever wanted so badly , but ur kids need you... I have to sacrifice my love for you, hide and be quiet , to love you silently and from afar. Your are also the first man who left me , and I have to hold up strong and have never thought of loving another person again for now ... My love for u surpasses my air steward ex. I am probably just ur fwb , but u know everything time I am with you, my heart is always at peace even I flutter for you... You make me smile just by thinking of you .. Our teasing to each other, our laughter and how much u know me ... It aches so many times that I cannot cry , many times I wish that my body will ache instead of my heart.. Bb, never happen , my body refused to ache , my heart is so sour....


060116
Day 12 I think , wanted to go body pump. While preparing , boss came out. And I left office at 2000hrs. Trying not to miss u ... Pretending everything is fine. Hate to realise u never loved me at all.
D-day - 27122015
I was so heartbroken when I didn't even hear from you. Finally, after few droplets of tears, your name appeared on my phone. The normal iPhone ringing sound so wonderful and magical.

You came , and when you lie down and say you are just here to say Goodbye. My tears have been flowing non stop. Past 40 hours , I haven been a gold fish..I tears as I kiss you cause I gonna miss you so much ..

Did I see that teary eyes of yours ? Bb , did u ever love me before ? Have you really want me by your side ? Will you always loved me ?

When all my friends left and I am Alone, I just can't controlled my tears...I knew I can't go to airport, it make things difficult for u .... And maybe seeing me tears so badly for u ; u will feel bad ?

I am trying to be strong, but I need your love to be strong ..For the last 2 months was hell , I know we didn't know each other that long, but it peace love comfort when I am with u. It will take a very long long time for me . But I don't wanna forget and I can't

08/01/16
Went to zumba , then hatha yoga then breathing and medication... Was in gym from 1820 to 2200hrs. Brought back work so that I don't need to OT and can go gym, and don't need to go back during weekend ...  Practicing.. Thinking if I should go army , study insurance related course or take some sports instructor course like yoga or body combat

No comments:

Post a Comment