Saturday, April 9, 2016

2016 #jqchallenge

It has been a while..... Is 09 April 2016 and i realise i didnt update my blog for almost 3 months... I wanted to pen my thoughts and events but i guess I was too tired or not motivated to do anything.

The last quarter was quite tough, and being alone didn't make thing exactly easy. When you tried to bury things you cared for the most and you work and work and after work is gym so that you can reach home real tired and not think of others things.. Somehow, sometimes it works, sometimes i get really teary...

Him suddenly messaging didnt make things more dramatic. While contemplating to delete my Line apps, he had to message after mia for 2 months... I most likely get so stress up, I ended up having fever and gastric......  Yes, i still love you alot.... Just like very words that  I told you, it was the truth, unlike you.... I just dont have the romantic feel with anybody after you left and i dont wanna to be involve romantically.. Probably, this will be my sabbatical from love other people.......

While I can do now, is to love myself, just like how i wish other people will love me... While i prefer not to be alone, I can only try to make myself happy.  I indulge food and drinks. I workout like crazy..
After 4 year of rebound after justin,i finally "found" someone that i am crazy with, really just want to love him with my whole heart. Guess what, my love was thrown away like a junk and stamp over and over. I wonder will I ever be in love again...

2 weeks ago, i finally chop off my hair again.. I just want to restart my life.....Is not so motivating when you know there is no one back there to support you... I have to do lots of self-talking.... Need to lose some weight for Queensland, and hopefully lose some during the trip... Cant wait for my holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment