Monday, May 9, 2011

Home Milonga

Today, is my most happiest day of the week ... It was a busy 2 weeks with work, then bali team building trip... With little rest and enjoyment, of things which i LIKE to do.. Finally, with peace, joy and laughter.... Today, was a day, I enjoyed myself with the Tango In Spring family.....









This week, most of the tango dancers went to Seoul for Tango festivel, so we do not have any practica. We had planned for some gathering or things to do... Miss theresa, was so nice and volunteer to plan a milonga at her house.. Milonga, Tango in Spring love Home Milonga...







I came back from bali, and decided to meet the guys up for dinner, but not dancing.. And i have came up a plan, to say is a 6th month anniversary celebrations.. and see if he turn up... but he replied not attending...







When i arrived outside theresa's house... While waiting for them to open the door, I saw Gary at the corridor. and i was like oh no... And i those theresa, i brought someone.. they were shock.. they thought i went to pick Gary..Lol....







It Started on 1st or 2nd December 2010, when Wei Tang decided to have a appreciation course for Argentina Tango..... During the 6 months, we have worked hard to practice for the Tango. I would have some, All of us have improve as compared to last time..







For me, today, I realise that I have improve also.... I am not tha good, but i suppose in terms of connection and stabiliy was so much so better.. and during the home milonga, i do not think, but i just follow the guys... i might not have attend some classes, but is ok... I will work hard to go BA...





During the 6 months, we have become closer, and we work hard.. We hope Isaac come back to teach us fast.... We miss u, and we will work hard !




No comments:

Post a Comment