Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Disgusted Day

After the 11th hour that I had to handle the break lease unit at Meyer... I went on to have dinner, then proceed to Milonga, the earliest I went, to know that this is one of the dissapointed day I had so far.

Of course, With my body size, I am not the favourite dancer on the floor. Of course, I am hardly on the dance floor.. But i am definately the one looking at everything, people, their body language and all.... It is very interesting to see lots of things. It could be me, or my personal interpretation. I could be wrong, but i doubt it...

When asked how do i know, who is what kind of person ? I am loss for words, cause it can be seen, unless u really experience.. How about this ? I was cheated and conned and even back stabbed by own best friend before. I even know certain friends are temporary, seasonal and who is there for you when you need them. I been throught worse thing, to see things and face certain facts. I am who i am now cause i was hurt before.

Ok, yes.. I do not like this Made in China girl, cause she had invade our space in the group and she is fake. She is very nice to the guys for sure.... i hate it when we gossip, people keep on asking who who who, cause is gossip, open your hear Bimbo, stop wearing the pom pom skirt... Stop siting beside or opposite me during the dinner. I swear next time, I will just walk away to have my own dinner... I cant even enjoy my food... Her sight made me lose appetite.

Can you imagine you go to a social event and your face is black ? We all know that you have off day at work on a PH. But we are there to socially, to enjoy each company... We do concern for each other cause we are the babies of Isaac, we do care. We can care for you if you want, if you wanna sulk or what, go to Spring.... If u have a off day, demostrate it in the dance not siting there... Is ok, you dont need to sit with us, if you thing we cant cheer you up. In the future, I definately wont, is not worth if is you do not apprecaiate us.

Please don't invite your spring there ! And of course there will ,be a DJ. Free anot, we will settle. The worse case scenario, My laptop should be able to supple for 3 hours I guess.... If not used the disc Isaac gave to us.... I don't believe i cannot I might not be the best, but surely i have my own style too.

Of course for myself, tonight i didnt dance a lot of dance, but i felt that i was not one form, I shouldn't blame my new shoes... Haiz... I am still trying to getuse to it. I sure work hard, to go BA.

No comments:

Post a Comment