Saturday, May 7, 2011

RT Org Team Builing to Bali - Day 1


Reach airport at 0700hrs,cause the flight is at 0900hrs..... Roland Tay Organisation from AXA going for team building trip to Bali, Indonesia.




After reaching bali and hotel, changed and went for white water rafting..





Down the steep steep slope..... to the journey of white water....










The halfway point ? Well, just a phototaking session with MY canon camera.....Be glad that if there is 1 -2 photos, cause it my camera and is raining.....




Our raft, with panick- attack Alex... Lol.........



After the raft, supper giddy - with the absence of rest and food for past few days.... Went up the steep and small stairways, cause nobody was waiting for me.. I thank God, that i did not faint and fell of the stairs and injured myself.. My body might be weak for now but my mind is strong. And God is with me..


Went back hotel, and realise i had no keys to enter room cause i was not left with the keys, super tired and irritated..... The long bus trip and i am dirty and sweaty from the white water... Why cant it be a better day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment