Monday, May 16, 2011

Just finish practica, dinner and ice-cream session with Tango in Spring +++... Got to say, kinda of bored, without jolene, theresa and lydia... They are still at the topic of ballroom dancing and all which i have no relate to...

With my new CIF Shoes, is it me or the shoes, i feel that the ochos and turning are much more easy, is like u can do almost everything... unlike the old latin shoes... BUT, is killer heels, is much more painful, althought is still 3 inches....... I need to get used to it again..... But i still like it, can't wait to wear the other one.. heheheh...


My patent black leather, close cage, open toes CIF shoes for my practical.......



The peep toes of black leather, with silver strap and heels, and is 4 inch.... could barley balance with 3 inch..... it will take a while before i can wear u.... *drooling.......



Yesterday, went to SP's Gym with dearest and BK.... Argh... Not bad, can use the machine to train my core muscles.. Woh.. I like it, cause the last time i train it, i manage to lose quite a bit.. hehe.. then i put it back again.. haiz.... The core muscles are aching now.....I hope that i can continue to exercise, to at least tone up and lose fats, i mean really fats..

Apparently, after yesterday gym, i feel better.. they say i look different today, but i dont know what is the different ? the hairstyle without the hair clip ?


Got to say, i do feel disappointment from my team and my manager.... From the team building trip @ BALI..So apparently, I am the lone ranger, that people wont not remember unless, they need me to take photographs for them... I am ok with taking, but not too many, "jody, can u take for us.." i have 4 albums of photos in fb, but i think only 10 or so got me inside... so ya...

I cant believe i was left alone at one place, cause both the male managers are rushing to go for massage... And before that chose to have team bonding during lunch with them when i didnt eat.... And alot more.....

I really need a holiday, a holiday without waiting and taking photo for people.. A holiday when i can sun tanned, play with the water, and feel the wind, and not constantly siting in the tour bus. I like it if i can ride and eat what i what and not what i have to cause there is no choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment