Monday, January 21, 2013

SIN>TPE>HKG>SIN

Taiwan trip and Hong Kong trip confirmed ! Taking one way Tiger trip to TPE then HKG/SIN via Cathay pacific.

Did some research , read some reviews, and some calculating of budget. As some of you may know, I don't consider myself high class or rich, just that I need to have my own toilet and a clean sleeping environment. So I don't mind paying a bit more for comfort so is decided that itaipei services apartment via Agoda, about $120  per night inclusive of tax.and for HKG , we are gonna stay at IBIS Hong Kong & central, (for the night view and the wifi in the room)  about 140 inclusive tax.

I just want to have a real enjoyable trip for both of us, hopefully I won't nag at him too much! I just hope that I can buy what I want to buy! The last trip last year was my first, and was more like exploring and visiting tourist attractions, with limited time to shop and breath.

So research started and hopefully, we have enough time to explore each and every place, hahah.. i doubt so ! Most of it is through google and people's blog


Research, research and research ! Starting to compile and printed in at work!  ahhah  oops ! 
 
Counting down to 7 more days ! We need a break ! Oh wait, also doing research for phuket in April, hahah !

No comments:

Post a Comment