Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CCF AFR Day 3/4

Day 3

My dreadful day when I know I had to take care of the (0-2yeard old) group without their parent at their side. I was wondering how to keep them occupy when my own niece is constantly running at my own house.

Thing i had observe from the more experience volunteer, they had drawing board and play dough.I started to be like a kid, ( when i was a kid, I didnt like arts cause i am not a creative person) I ask the little gal what she want to make. She told me a giraffe, I was like stunt, hmmm like how to make a giraffe ? I found the drawing board and i start to stick on it.

Someone came up with a flower from the play dough, so i make a flower like a rose, haha, easier mah. Some kids started to cry out loud half way throught wanting their parents. Some still can remain calm and continue playing. Some didnt want to share their toys, they are jealous of people drawing on their board, wanting them to get off !

Some people are actually quite relief that the kids can be attended to without them being around for like 1-2 hours, and was pleased that they will send them to school soon.

After the lunch was the friendship party together with the Malaysia counter part. 

My group chose the love click photo booth, to write down the expression to do by the family
The props.....................................

The simple Gala dinner to end the whole family retreat.... children are enjoying with the gangam style and other games
Group leader of Incredible  and the co-group leader me


The Medical team with Dr Pek finally joining us after he was down with fever also

Day 4

Finally, It was time to go home ! I am dreadful to go back home not because is fun fun but because i dread the 6-8 hours coach ride back home. Oh well, what to do , as a medic i can't leave people unattended or so.
 
@0930, we started our journey back to SIN. I rest almost like 2 hours on the coach.
Arrive @1145hrs at Melecca, some shopping center, rushed to the toilet and tried to buy ZP some muruku and some sambal  tapioca for myself. Wanted to find the nice cake zhu ge bought me to eat, with the closing of the escalator and dont know how to get there, so decided to just go back and meet early.....

So it gave us a quite time for snap shot for the hardworking medical team.

So it was lunch time, and we went to some golf place for chinese lunch with mosquito flying.

Look at the international timing at the golf club, can spot the mistake ?



Answer : If Malaysia is GMT + 8 @ 1400 hrs, Bangkok with GMT +7, how can the time be 1500hrs ? (faintz)

It was a wonderful experience in volunteering my time with the CCF, I can also experience things that I wish to but never had the chance. Thank ZP dear for encouraging me to go for the trip and to keep calm and patient. Actually for most of the time, I had been resting, sleep and fall asleep with channel newsasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment