Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tourist of my own country

Yesterday, 30/12/12/ was a memorable day, as Wan, Abby, Omar, Azhar and I met for a random meet up to go shopping together. The previous night, I have taken my cough medicine and rest, so I wake up in the mid afternoon, The after effect of cough medicine, I dragged myself back to the bed and laze and rest some more.

While my heavy eyes was closing, my hp was bombed with messages to meet up..... After a quick nap, and I finally manage to wake up and get my ass off the comfy bed...

To meet the gorgeous people, I decided to use my under utilize Gucci bag that has been resting on the chair at the corner of the room. So I did a little bit of make up because i know i am gonna take picture with them.

Finally, met at 4 pm and we are going to town together Via bus and the train. It was like a school excursion on the the bus and train, it has been a long time since i had done this, and to do it with friend it so different, u dont need to drive, look out for traffic or for parking,


So the first stop was to Orchard Ion, to buy Azhar's bag and shoes, and it was crowded just like before Christmas. After spotting the bag we window shop earlier, and no salesman was available to assist us, Azhar could't get a seat to try his shoes, there was pile of shoes tried by other but was piled up there.I walked to the pile of the shoe, and got the display shoe and bring to him.








1 comment:

  1. Hi. I was wondering if your Justin Wee is the same with the one who studied in Australia (I'm assuming he's done by now.) Lost his contact. Hope he can contact me back, with your help, hopefully. Thanks! :) -marie

    ReplyDelete