Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas 2012

After enduring for countless day, and negotiating to get my xmas present earlier like before the 20th dec and finally i manage to receive my present on the 23rd Dec 2013, Midnight just after finishing work.
It has been something I wanted,  Bottega Veneta Wallet... Just few weeks ago, Azhar and myself was walking into the boutique and I still can't swallow the $1200 price tag. It was a truly a blessed christmas and a belated birthday present. My "kutupat" wallet ! Love the new leather smell !


The Exterior and Interior

This is what I can do with the new wallet after a few days, may this wallet bring me more wealth !
Thank You baby !



This is from me to him. After much research on this brand and with luminox. I still prefer this design on him, 
glad that he love it ! Can be used on Land and Marine ! The design is very him !
On the Christmas's Eve, bought the log cake dear been wanting to have it ! It was delicious and tasty, with the blackforest flavour and the icing.

 Quiet and Blessed Christmas ! No party, no service due to work.....Dear attended service himself...

Happily Shopping for Christmas's present, oh well, we got quite a good deal for my niece at cash converter !

No comments:

Post a Comment