Friday, May 4, 2012

one of my regrets.........

After leaving the force for almost close to 3 years, I kinda of miss it... I miss those night shifts, i miss those adrenaline rush, those medic and drivers......... When i see alpha on the road and hearing those siren, bring me back to the past.... And when u meet up with one of your own or also used to be one of your own, u know what i mean.. I feel that i was so happy and so myself...... I didnt really need to give face, cause we r true and we are friends.....

from pic left to right : Omar, Myself, Azhar , eddy ( had left the force ) wan, the remaining......

Hearing them describe those drowned, decomposed and without flesh on the face, or the decomposition with maggots.... I mean i am bless that i didn't really see it...... And we actually those him, to get those Chinese incense stick..........

I miss those life, when i can do almost what i want.......... When i wake up this morning, i asked myself why did i Leave ? Was it good ? Leaving was a choice, i went outside and i did learn something valuable but i am not as strong that i used to be......



Thinking what if i am still a paramedic, and dear attend cases with me.... I guess i will be fierce as usual, or more fierce....Probably i will shout at him before or after the duty yet during calls also...... But, with his gentle, patient+++, tolerance temper, everything will just dissolve or melt away... Just like many people really salute to the way he put up with my spicy & hot temper......

Even if i stay, nobody know what is really going to happen.... I just just pray and God will direct me....







 In the most recently events, I somehow finally had enough of my manager.... my friends if u happen to be my clients... i can say that what happens did not affect my work, instead, it affirm my values in what i really do in financial planning... Some people may be well of than another one, some might just get enough to get by.... ( some time the hint is always to get rich one ) then what happen to those people who really need insurance to protect their family....

It was like a show hand, and i do get the hint that i should not be really consider in the team and i should stay away from them. Things happen for a reason, I.T , you will not understand, cause u dont know how i suufer during the 5 1/2 years. Even the talk, is just for you to show off your ego...... Serious, i regret joining u.... i should have join others....... If not for my customers, i think i wouldnt even care.....

Things that you say, and u claim u never say...... Smart loh......... i was like an idiot manipulated by you and your business plan... crappy stuffs...... want award but is ok dont need to have, can have low goal.... FML...

No comments:

Post a Comment