Friday, May 4, 2012

Leyun is 3 years old on 15 April 2012 !





My beloved niece, Tan Leyun is 3 years old already ! She brought lots of joy, laughter to the family... She can be moody and she can brighten up your day, When she come back from school, she will shout, "yi yi, yi yi, where are you ? " Mummy also say that when i was out in Thailand, she will say she miss me and love me....

Being a self employed, I had many chance to see her first, her first walk, her talking, her dancing, which i then record and send to my sister so she know what happen .....

This kind of joy is what money cannot buy which i guess some people in my work place will never feel and get it cause they are are so busy with $$ and they never stp and see what is happening....

Being so close to life and death, as in, working to save people from death or emergency... I do appreciate certain things... I do wanna spend some time with my family as well as to accompany them...

Maid is like not a replacement to the family. They wash ur clothes, take care of the food.... but when something happen, they cannot decide... in another words, if something happen to an old uncle who fell very ill ? Do u think he prefer the son/daughter or the maid to brin ghim to the hospital ? of course if the son/ daughter cannot, then a maid to bring him to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment