Saturday, May 12, 2012

What is romance ?

 What is romance ?According to the dictionary -  A romantic spirit, sentiment, emotion or desire......
To me, i guess, is a feeling of being love by another, and loving another back even on the most simple event....

But i guess that was last time, in the year 2012 A.D... this is what will happen...

Our modern Romance, 2 person with 2 Laptop facing each other and communicating to someone else..Occasionally, we use fb to say hi and muacks. Fortunately, this scenario is so common in Singapore, with iphone, samsung or other PDA..... Facing each other and not talking to each other, just playing with phone....Is it our lifestyle ? Haiz....

Fortunately, almost 1 year ago, we first met outside the club, Arena, Clarke Quey on 1st May 2011 thru a mutual friend. His love, and his patient towardn-Das me, melt my heart along this special journey. There are some morning, after his busy and tiring night shift, he would stay awake just to send me to work at Somerset, so that I will not carry my heavy laptop or squeeze into the ever crowded train....

We met almost everyday..... Of course, as usual, I am the bossy one.... There are some things and outing that i would not like to attend..... I guess Prawning and fishing would be one of them. But i do understand, sometime, you might need to treat your man like fishing..... Release or tighten.....I want him to enjoy yet i want his accompany....... His is accommodating to me, he brought me to Haagen-Dazs... when I finally can enjoyed my xmas present....


 After some discussion, ZP say is ok, he will accompany me when I ask him to go... He say we just go for a while... As usual, when we reach Punggol, he started by saying Hi to the guys, and then start to prawn, 1,2,3 then and it goes on.... till then they started to BBQ the prawn and eating.... *yawn, so sleepy after so many night of insomnia... is like 4am !!! And i smell of some BBQ, on my clothes and my hair.. i know sometime i am quite paranoid.....

Anyway, it was good time spend, cause i know even when he is fishing, he jill still remember to check on me and ask if I am ok, but just never ask if i am tired and wanna go home, cause he wanna stay there... Typical of him he wanna stay but dont dare to say.......

Yesterday, Dear came shortly after I woke up to visit me. While deciding to go somewhere else, to eat, he randomly say Marina Square, I asked him why, he say got Long John, I told him, Bedok don't have meh  He say MS LJS chicken is longer( totally false!) I ask him why ? rock climbing ah ? then he smile and knob his head.

While driving towards suntec, at ECP,  ZP received a call from 6848xxxx, and this time he finally picked up.. and they asked if he is going for the promotion dinner.... and he say he had yet to receive letter. after the blah blah, Countdown 19 days to <<<@ZP@>>>, orchid country club......


 We parked at Suntec, walked to Marina Square to see rock climbing, then walked thru City Link Mall to Funan, then Peninsular Plaza, then to Raffles place ( where we have our J. Co donuts and eat like Leyun ) then to esplanade, see some night view ( unfortunately no camera to capture the nice view ! *hint, my ixus 230.. I am still waiting !)

Walked back to suntec to get the car, and was so thirsty and badly need a drink. Dear told me about his encounter with vending machine. We got 2 bottles of 500ml of coke for $1.60. :-) After which, we went to supper at 89.7 with azhar.. Yummy.....

We had a great night together... modern romance... hmmm.. Thank God,  his iphone was out of batt... Oops..



While trying to play around with mei tu xiu xiu, decided to use my own photo... Woh, different stages of me in diferent country.. but now, i feel demoralize to my tummy and body shape.. I have practically no confident.. i need to lose the weight again.... How ? had plan to exercise with ZP for next 2 weeks, but always sleeping...HELP Me..


No comments:

Post a Comment