Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Taipei Day 3


the complimentary sunblock that can be used as a make up foundation and is quite good.


Day 3- 1030 hrs -First stop we went to Dan shui
Trying the local dishes - ah ge and others like fu zhou Fish ball, and i bought the crispy pork floss












Ye Liu - Over the years where the stone erode and become a shape ( i think so ), strong wind, and it was cold and wet.....


After which we went into this Custom place , where confiscated goods are sold.

Miao Kou -Another night market, more variety of food compare to Shilin.
Finally, get to eat my crispy chicken cube

My shopping on Day 3, limited cash due to day 2 tour ..



2300hrs - meet hotel lobby to Proceed to Lucy ( it was cold like 10 degree ) and i wore 4 layers of clothes.

While queuing - many police like free flow, seriously like 1k police including special force and CID to the same or building as lucy .

0000- people starting to dance to dance at dance floor .
3 bottle of whiskey ( $70 each for 7 of us ) with no dinner for me. What a happening night. It was just for myself. Not pretty or sexy dress. Just me, music and whiskey. Dance like never happen, Met some sq crew. A bit high.
Cry inside toilet, wondering what happen last 6 months. Sad about stupidly last6 years. Trust wrong guy. Most happening of the trip. Lucy club. With Lucy girls Lucy boys and if course the guys clubs.

0228- high, make the cabin crew drink like they were crew. I was with one until he married. So NO! Dont bluff me. Let's drink. 3 bottled. I dont think 7 of us can finish. Lets party with Sharon and partner. Like no other other night. How often y met Singaporean u met in Taiwan when I got to leave hotel at 0900 hrs when my flight at 1200hrs. I really Dont love him but I truly feel stupid.

I miss u baby, Gideon , which u r beside me. U care and concern me like I was last on the earth . Your love and care was the best for me to pray for me right now. Your love for me the best thing that happen right now. Nobody accept me like u do. Thank u, my dear gideon. Thank you God, or meeting him,

Omg. I didn't know how the hell did I get out of the club. I did I walk. Just like a picture kind, cheryl being carry out, passin my jacket to Shawn, Alice and Cherie in same cab taking care of Cheryl. Then I did I pass my key to Alex, just in case both of us cannot make it. I feel like vomiting and rush outside the road, and did I threw out in a ? Flower pot. Can't remember how I went out and sleep. Dun think I change and wash up or remove make up. Wake up about 6 plus. And scare I overslept.

Started to prepare stuffs yet still late for the pick up. Feel so bad, I pay for the driver breakfast. Thank god for his recommendation that I got something to eat.the sandwich was huge. Yummy. And spend my last few hundred on the nu ren wo zuo da magazine. And sun biscuit and muah chee. And the flight was delay to 1250 instead of 1200. And waiting for the departure to hong kong was 60min. Fuck up. It wasn't heavy traffic like what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment