Saturday, March 21, 2015

January 2015

So is the a brand New Year, as much I want to say it was a good year last year, it was such a depressing and drama ( made by other people esp those who that have chocolate blood) year for me. I am very glad to have move on to something proper finally, slowly but hoping is going to be more stable too.

While I was waiting for the airing of the countdown on TV while lying on my comfy bed… Didn't did I realize I fall asleep on him, and woke up and realize is 0023hrs, I opened my eyes and smiled at him and said, “Happy New Year ! “ pecked him with him greeting me back and gave the loudest snore and fall back to sleep…. Oh was it a good countdown ? It was definitely a good sleep.

2nd day of the year was spend on working and then playing badminton with jolene & bf.

3rd day was resting and celebrating little boy 1 year old. After slowly nuaing and preparing, as eddy was making his way to Percolate after  he send off Sam, then I ask ZP to go there so that I can take my time for my make up.


And I brought the new selfie stick with me.So we took a few photo, quite a few actually.


While we reach there, baby boy was in his birthday suit.

Apparently, we just missed the “show” of bdae boy smashing his own bdae cake in his bdae suit.
The food was simple yet creative… It was wrap, my favourite… You decided how much and what to put inside. It was so healthy and nice, we just keep standing near the food and eat non-stop.  There was not much furniture and a big play area for the children. And the bid children just kept talking selfie to entertain ourselves.



At last, we had our surprise birthday cake for the mummy who is truly shocked when she turned her back.

To compensate for the overdose of healthy food, I had to hit the gym to burn some calories away. The body combat was good, I like his classes, simple, easier for beginners like me to learn and to correct. While I had tried to embark for another ABT classes that was a killer the previous week. This week, the abt class was much more better  and less “siong”.


The cough from don’t know where still did not end and the cough continue. I still haven’t received the final court order from the court. Called and they say is not approve yet…. Zzz
The cough went from bad to worse and I had to take another mc just 2 days before I fly….

Sometime to share : I had book Sheraton Cotai in Macau. As ZP will be there one day earlier than me, and the hotel and wanted me to sign this Letter of Authorisation. After 20emails and “threatening” me to forfeit my booking, and I had to trouble Melissa to bring the hard copy over for me. And still, I can’t believe they say one of the documents is missing, when is labeled Page ¾, they didn’t even opened their eyes and flipped properly.

Manage to squeeze one body combat class on the sick week just before the flight.. I did not managed to rest well the day just before I flew off. Was I took excited for the trip or what, I barely sleep2 hours…. Took a cab by myself to the airport.

The lady at the counter told me that my seat was changed. I was a little piss and wanted to score the counter staff to change back es as ZP said the flight he took was very noisy and uncomfortable. I thought I was swapped to beside the baby seat.

Went to DFS to shop for wine and serum and all. When I want to check the gate number then I realizes that I was given a seat in the premium economy class.

Something in which I been wanting to try, but was lucky to be “upgraded for free”. The seat was so comfortable, I get to extend my legs with supports, I just enjoyed lying down on  the seat, even thou I only manage to get a 20 min of sleep, most of the time I just enjoyed being able to stretch and lie down .




I managed to get the 1200hrs ferry ticket to Macau ( outer ) , even if is slightly further in distance than cotai. I wouldn’t want to wait for the 1315hrs ferry.


So I wonder around the place and then bought some bread. Scan the ticket and took the train to the sky pier. Slowly navigate the way out to the hotel shuttle bus and board and wait.



Still Mr Pink did not replied to any of my message. Pulled my luggage from the back to the lobby and tried to ask for the block. They thought I haven check in, but I “checked-in” just did not arrive.


Pressed the door bell, and ZP had a shocked ! He was lucky that he opened the door, if not, something bigger will hmm….

I guess i got cranky from the lack of sleep and uncertainly, so we did quarrel then rest a little while before going to the macau city.


Probably, the only main attraction was the ruins of st paul. Did some walking and saw Natural republic at the old streets.Walked to the cashier a few times, cause keep on seeing things i want to buy.

  Happened to cross this amazing view in the city.....




Manage to locate a durian dessert store - The durian cream cost 50 HKG !



Tried to walk to the macau ferry but was in the wrong direction, and then went to a hotel to take the bus to the ferry terminal to take another shuttle bus to the galaxy macau to go to taipa food village.


Tried a portugual resturant which resulted in the one of the most expensive dinner for the whole trip. 

Just the Baked Portugese Chicken, one steak and one soup cost around $100 SGD !


Walked back to the hotel via venetian, and looking for shoes for the wedding which they finally confirm my attendance... Haiz....


Finally, a good rest for the night !

No comments:

Post a Comment