Thursday, January 1, 2015

Month of December 2014

After few weeks of cravings and waiting, we finally went to try ma-la guo, just few more weeks to Taiwan ! But, I got cravings for steamboat for a long time !

 Unfortunately, we did eat much for this buffet, we only eat 3/4 of the only round we had. Oh well, is the taste, can't wait for Taiwan ! Love the fish skin !



 So we had to go Company BBQ, have some efforts in helping to organize and co-ordinating.
 Went to starbucks for one-for-one with the team, had to edit SY in cause she was on MC.

 Finally, get some time to do other errands , finally went to CX to get thte credit card verified.
Finally tried the Chicken Up @ Tampines, not bad, seasoning quite good.

Waffles @ Max Brenex
 Christmas Presents from the colleague !

Not only did I start my corporate gym membership, Jolene and I got chance to play badminton. It was hmm... woh.. tiring...expecially after body combat class.


Hmm.. Is the last day of the month, as well as last day of the year. Cant say I love this year very much, cant say I really hate, but i did learn something very valuable.

 Not sure who is happieri, uncle zewl of Khalifah ?

 Khalifah can stand on his own and he is happy with his birthday Present.

Happy New Year, I want to have a good 2015 with lesser and much harmless people.

No comments:

Post a Comment