Friday, March 27, 2015

23 March 2015 - The black week


The usual monday routine, took the bus and on my mp3 player, but the music was not the usual songs. I thought it was the wrong station, changed the station and still is the slow musical music. I thought my 8/9 years old mp3 player was not working. Then i thought something is not right, google yahoo, and the news that everybody was dread to hear.


 "The Prime Minister is deeply grieved to announce the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, the founding Prime Minister of Singapore. Mr Lee passed away peacefully at the Singapore General Hospital today at 3.18am. He was 91," said the PMO



Our beloved founding father have passed away. I was overwhelm and was lost for words. I became teary.



As much as i wish, he will not be attending this year SG50 NDP celebrations, but i pray he is happy that he is finally with the love of his life.


My personal view : Without his strict policies, many young adults would not even have cpf to pay their house. As many of us do not have that kind of discipline. The thing i repect was his vision for the nation, and his love for his one and only wife. I get teary when i think of them. Separated for 4 1/2 years, not a short periof.

A man, who had gave up his life, to build a "small island" to become one of the international icon.

It became worse when they play "aung lang syne", it made me teary at work.




We love you. We will always miss you. Without you, we will never had what we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment