Thursday, November 1, 2012

Union of Din and Ying part 2

After a  rushing morning, a slight delay after lunch till 1400hrs++, rushed back to pick ZP from Bedok from his tiring post F1 duty......

After removing makeup and tried to rest a while, went back to the hotel in at 1600hrs to go for the dry run. Guess what happen half way, i realize i never bring my contact lenses, out of so many things....Damn ! Bring so many bag but never bring lenses, and got to drive back all the way to take it... haiz....

Even after I went back, they haven start the rehearsal, so din and ying..... So we talked to the banquet manager, and blah bla... In the End, we never rehearsal. 1830hrs, the jie mei start to arrival, and i haven changed or start to dress up for the events.

After rushing up, I need to clean and start my  makeup regime, and i had to run in and out of the toilet and had to fight the toilet with 2 guys ! Argh ! And they take as long as me !

Half way through, I still need to "fight" with  the jie mei about complimentary parking ticket ! So I had to anyhow brush and draw on my face.. Luckily, with my mum's precious pearl, I turn up to be quite gorgeous ! (shameless me!)

The Bride finally finished the make up ! A quick photo of J.E.Y before the dinner start !

Just like any events. bound to be some hiccups ! Eddy was so confident in announcing of the entrance of the Bride and Groom, the mike was not on... He turned to me, I tried mine, and is still off ! So i had to do something, so i shouted without mike to ask the guest to stand up , on my most gorgeous outfit and look....



The Fusion couple and FORCE people ! 

Finally, they have some time for some photo shoot !My Favourite shot of the day ! Natural and nice !



 Malay Wedding on 23/9/2012
I was suppose to reach Ying's place at 1100hrs but due to the biological things, I reach about 1200hrs, and still she is at the hotel doing her make-up... Aiyo.... So I waited at her house with deborah for one hour plus and chat with her family.... Till she arrived and pick the parents !

The Lovely couple arrival...... to the groom's place ....


Our lovely group with the bride and groom......after a long time....


 Love this natural and cheecky shot by me ! 

These are my ex-medic from Paya Lebar that had worked with me before ( cause i always change duty with wee kiat, or kanna called back )
The Ex-pm and pm from Paya Lebar Fire Station

Eddy , Azhar and me ! ( while the bride is changing ) 
 taking photo with latif (daddy) missing him since i resign ! 


Just before i go back and get some rest for the week of wedding and eve of my birthday !
One of my ?BFF, from the same interview batch, when she sat beside me and shaking, to not talking to each other during training,  to getting closer and become her jie mei....

No comments:

Post a Comment