Tuesday, November 13, 2012

unappreciated!

Very piss...

So What if u want to be a nice person when people don't appreciate !

Yesterday, my mother came to my room and ask where was I going, she say she want to go clementi...

I thought of being nice to go and take the car to go marine parade polyclinic, then send them back, despite being under the hot sun on Sunday, my body was still heating up......I rushed to get my KOI, to have the only "meal" of the day, realise maybe not enough money, went to the ATM to draw money, decided to use fast cash to draw $50 to last me a week......

Took the card, and dont know what happen, cross the small carpark, went to KOI, realise i didnt have the $50 in my wallet search my bag , not either there. Went back to trace where i walk, and realise is not there also... My $50 just disappear within a min....... cause i just want to rush to send my mother and niece to clementi..

Guess what ? I called my mother, ask where she is ? She say," why u care, where am I ?" like seriously, what the fuck, i rush to send u after seeing the doctor, cause u all sleeping, and don't want u to carry my niece around..... what did i get ? an unappreciated harsh reply.... rushed and even dropped my $50 of one week allowance.

Keep on saying that i should move out ?u think i dont want ?  If not for the bastard JUSTIN MOK KAR HOONG ! I would be staying at my own toa payoh 38th floor DBSS, without to seeing u all ! u being my mother also rub salt into the wound.... then use me to connect relationship...

They dont call me last minute to pick your beloved grand daughter from school when u cannot make it...... i am not your standby nanny........ blame me for not working then blame me for not helping u to nurse my niece...

then my sister came home that to realize someone that came home way before she did, wanted to bath when she want to bath... now then u realise how it feel ?

MY family suck big time ! whoever want to get married and have baby, i will just marry the person now..... i dont care about anything......

or maybe when i go argentina, i should just go and dont need to inform them......To my parent, they have only one daughter which is my sister, in their eyes, she is everything, in their eyes, i am nothing....

ah jie is so right, dont need be so nice to them, in the future, she wont even helped me to take care of my children or so......

No comments:

Post a Comment