Sunday, November 5, 2017

In the blink of eyes...

Just when i thought i could be love by the right man in the right way. Just when I felt so blissful, drama starts to happen, I  am not sure whether is has something to do with me being single for a long time than i am scare. Then i start to mess up ? Or did it happen to fast that is going to end quickly.

I am pretty sure i fell for him for him. The man who supported in things that i wish to do, don't  questions things i do or .The one that brought me for a quick slow walk and a slow dance by the beach. The one who pleases me and try to put my needs first.

Being in Long Distance has it pros and cons, we have space for each other. But just like this time, i miss him terribly yet i cant get him. So me, triggered by pms and throwing a tantrum is wrong. Then can he also just move on like nothing has happen just like he expect that i forget my bdae evening incident. The person you love has the most power to hurt you.

I have fear going to DC, cause there is alot of sad memories that trigger my emotions and people I wanna avoid despite I wasnt even the one that caused it.

Whatever i done so far is also not important to what happen. I will fight for you for you but is you who didnt want anymore. You gave us up on the slightest drama. So no dignity from you and respect in this secret relationship.

What can i do now, other than sobbing ? Escaping dance when it gave me the most comforts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment