Sunday, June 18, 2017

Unexpected Email

I been busy especially at work, love to blog about my travel to Australia, Europe and Philippines (3 trips this years in 4 months ) but i barely have time to do my personal stuffs.

I am contemplating where should i go for my 2 weeks trip ? To volunteer in Chiang Mai or to travel to somewhere.
 
With reference to my post on 2 July 2016,  18 months have passed and is just6 more months.I receive a email " Baby,how are you" from him on 31 May 2017. To cut the story short, I have implicit to ask him to f spider.

If you dont know how to contact me the last 18months, dont tell me you will just because you are coming home. I am not your spare tyre.
Anyway, Thank You for teaching me that I should care and love myself and continue to do thing i really love to do during these 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment