Sunday, May 31, 2015

Taipei - 2015

We usually fly to Taipei first then to hongkong, but due to billy's wedding, we had to fly to Macau via HKG first.

So for the first time from HKG to Taipei Airport, and the flight is full ! Unlike from Taipei to HKG, usually is less load.
 Look like ah nei IT consultant anot ? Haha ! Someone want to look smart for his flight ! Sucking his stomach !


As usual, our standard hotel in Taipei.. But this year, i had bad experience with asiarooms.com(but now is laterooms,com). I had booked the hotel with free cancellation, I had to change the reservation as we decided to stay one more day in HKG as our friend might join us there.

I had called asiarooms.co to edit the reservation but I was told than the previous booking must be cancelled as they cant edit. They make a new booking for me, for a day later than the original date.

When I was checking in, I was told that I had double booking and I need to pay for the no-show the previous night ( that was suppose to be cancel ). I told the hotel that it was cancelled but they say that they did not received it. I even had the cancellation email.

I had to called asisrooms...... then ding dong ding dong.... Such a spoiler from the trip..... And it was bloody warm when i check in... Thank God, I got the block B this time roune.. The bloody Block E 6th floor was very disturbing with all the lift sound.

The standard routine for most Singapore... Ximending.... But this time round some shopping and massage first before steamboat.

Our massage place just beside the steamboat.... damn shiok and cool....

                                     
                                                 Our usual ma-la steamboat in Ximending !

























                        Ma-la soup for him and tomato soup for me.....





This ice cream, i dont get to eat in Singapore and it chewy and nice esp after ma-la steamboat.
Mr. Pink said that the steamboat was not nicr, cause he didnt have the spicy feeling and is not shiok. So i went to as the waiter if we can add some more spicyness to the soup. He say they can do it..... I replied ok and went to the toilet.

I came back, ZP say the waiter came, so i asked him they added soup, he say no..

The waiter came with this and ask how much to put in the soup. ZP say in chinese, pour everything, The waiter ask him is he sure, or maybe just add half first....When i came back only left this and the soup became red sea.






After 5 minutes, sweat came out from his temporal region with his red pouting lips.  Needless to say, he lao-sai for the next morning.



The temperature drop to 9/10 degree for our first night in Taipei due to the han liu. The coolest for the whole trip......In order to avoid getting the cold....So we took a cab back to the hotel.



Good night, from the empty ximending at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment