Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mid April

Kinda feeling cranky and sucky today. Especially after 2-3 weeks of heavy work load in the office. Pissed when i dont even know the work flow, but I have to perform miracle to do them like my seniors.


Is not like i have done them before. I never done it before yet, I have to do twice in both the migration from the system. If you have taught me properly, the messy accounts i took from u will be easier. I am still clearing the pile of shit you "accumulated"...

You dont want people to bother about you, but you dont like to teach ! So i am suppose to google and see what i am suppose to know. Ridiculous !

Seem like is time to look for something... I am blesses when you all take me in, but the environment seem to be more cold and nasty.... Or the picture become clearer ? Oh well, at least i am learning the basics...

No comments:

Post a Comment