Friday, February 7, 2014

Working on CNY Period

Today is Ren Zi ( Everybody Birthday!)

Just feel like sharing some of the events that happen the last one week for me.

 CNY Part one - in the morning

My lovely nice and me at my maternal grandfather place for lunch ! She say i was Pretty than her mummy cause i dress up and have lipstick on.. How sweet is she ! She ask her mummy to dress like me next year ! 



 CNY part Two - working with make up on

Love this pic, natural selfie shot ! Never had a nice working photo, but I guess this make it up for all with the lipstick ! 

People that I work with on the 1st day of CNY


2nd day of Cny
Had a collapsed case with shockable rhythm. People from the same office, but different company


 So baby Kalifah @ Chan Dehui is one month old, and we celebrated his one month with CNY at the chalet !


 While KPOing as a passerby, help to draw adrenaline and saline !


Photo taken from a passer by send to another passerby.

 While kpoing, took some picture with Rinah - the magnet for ambulance cases.





Today, photo taking session with white/blue angel, Siti Suhaila, Ivy and Doreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment