Thursday, February 27, 2014

February - Dry and hot month with a nasty feeling

The cold wind of January are gone... Noways, are just the burning smell of dry and humid air. We are experiencing dry drought, there are no signs of rain and the grass and trees are turning yellow and dry. The weather are quite unbearable.

To make it worse, I am reluctantly to go to work because of certain things and people. Thank God, in 4 days time, I am making a holiday trip to Taipei and Hong Kong, In Need for that,

While there are things that bother me, and make me unhappy. I do feel grateful, grateful for someone who was with me when I was at my lowest point in my life. He did not left me, but was there for me for almost every minute that he can.

He pamper me like a princess, and tolerate my temper like a Queen, and always be patience
towards me.  I thank God for having him around me. Sometime, I wonder, where does he get this kind of energy and patience from ?


I dropped my ipad again, and the screen turn red again and with his magic hand, the screen isn't that bad, and he did magic again.
He got me a samsung tab 3, as it was light and i can side sync with my samsung laptop. And then I look at him, and I ask him, "does it come with the screen protector, micro sd and cover?'  He got stunned and he look at me,"ok, next time!" It was so funny



 While out for so many cases and blah blah, I went for a happy call with my ex medic, now part time medic for a case of M. According to Him, I was the only one who brought him out for his first call and it was a C case. It was quite joyous to go through this case, nope, not done by me, we were split seconds away from getting our uniform splash my liqour aka water bag, Glad that mummy and the son was safe and healthy.

Mummy was appreciative of our help and allow us to take the cute baby photo. We almost strike 1st prize with the baby weight, but missed by 1gram, ya, by 1 gram.


Something that make me wanna laugh, my mother made my niece's elmo wear a dress. ZP ask if elmo was going on a holiday. And i remember my niece shouting,"Elmo doesnt wear clothes!"

OMG, haven really pack for my holiday trip.. Oops, how ? need to go waxing, nail and treading tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment