Sunday, October 13, 2013

Big Buddha day trip

 (Very late post)

While in phuket during late 26th april 2013, one of the days, we actually rented bike to tour around phuket !
The day started late, as ZP was drunk from the previous night, and woke up very late !




















First stop, Big Buddha 

 I visited the big buddha almost every year since 2008/9 and now, it is still constructing !


 finally, our group photo !



Over the big Buddha, you will see the panoramic view of the south west side of phuket !



Mummy say it good to donate to construction of temple. ( don't get it wrong, I am a christian, however, as a respect to my family and mother, I would occasionally listen to them, and it doesn't mean as a christian, we cant donate !)


While on our way down, I decided to find the food joint I used to visit, but I am not sure if it was closed or i couldn't find it ! But we manage to discover this "Sunset View Point", and they dont serve pork which is perfect for the group !Finally it was brunch at late evening !



Although the pricing of the food seem on the high side for thailand, it's portion are huge !  Popiah, fried kway teow, prawn cake, coconut juice !



 The View over the dinner was magnificent and calming







Continuing our journey back to the hotel, we passer by our favorite mango sticky rice !

                                                                                                    the look of a Thai boy 

As I had very late meal in the early evening, and the add on of the sticky rice, it was a bad combination for my stomach. Which later in the night, i developed a bad indigestion that cause me to vomit and up coming fever. But as a trained paramedic, you know what medications to "cure" yourselves ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment