Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Old yet New Journey

The last 1-2 weeks, i had already started to work in an industrial setting, not as a construction worker, but as a industrial paramedic in  kallanf while waiting to go back to emergency ambulance, after all, healthcare industry suit me a bit more.

But in this settings, I not only need to refresh my paramedic skills and knowledge, I also need to know the nursing skills such as dressing and dispensary of medications, and I also need to do admin work. In short, OIC of the industrial clinic.

Things was really messy and chaos the first day, when i am suppose just to start up the clinic but the cases kept on coming in. After the chaos here and there by everybody, things are more or less in place with a few more things to settle. More importantly, My pay are not settle yet !

Day in Day out, people here are testing my skills, medical skills, my patience with them and my ability to communicate with Thai, bangladeshi, and indian.... sometimes is just like ARGH ! Fortunately over here, i do have the freedom to control the timing and treatment.

Really thank God that BFF A is able to help me temporary this month, at least i got some time to source for some manpower and get things in place. Based on what i know about him, he is sure to help to settle some admin stuffs, especially when i am not around, and pretty quite sure paramedic trained people are able to endure the long shift like 0700-2300 HRS, yup, no joking. I am busy with consultation, treatment, paperwork since 0700-2030hrs.... It has been quite ok, minus the headache now.


I am almost like a superwoman with non-stop of work since i first step into the offfice until I leave. Well, i suppose is better for me, i dont have so much free time to bored myself and to just nua and eat n eat, i am just concentrating at work to try to focus and not think about unwanted stuffs.

I pray that everyday is a good day, that God always want me to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment