Saturday, June 9, 2012

It has been 3 years...

Yesterday, for once again, I had step into an alpha, going for 995 calls.... The only difference is run by private ambulance. Like i say, i still miss certain part of my alpha life, and leaving the alpha was a must then and to explore stuffs in the outside world was indeed was an eye-opener, certain views do not exists any more.... Just like team work, and many people working together bounce to have politics......And nobody really need somebody..... Some people are just there for part of your life and leave you with scar..... The most important thing is to achieve what u want in life, it might not be totally materialistic.....for me, is just a simple thing like having food to eat and once a while to go for holiday....
 
Anyway it was a new and old experience...Something so familiar to me for 6 years, but in a different setting, in the west side and in a new alpha setting and changes of procedure.... Going for case is almost the same, of coz my skills are rusty, how rusty, i am not sure yet.. It was a n great opportunity to learn from Omar and Faili...

Faili, a person who i want to learn so much from since i was a trainee.. He had taught me for few weeks in level 2 and had to leave for certain reasons. But inside my heart, he is a good person to go for guidance....

I feel scare just like i was back as a trainee, i feel shy and lost not knowing what to do.... and i feel reluctantly to step in the station not because of the distance from home but i do not wanna meet my bastard ex where he does his reservist.

Meeting familiar faces at hospital made me feel awarkard and staying in the paramedic office is no longer the same... maybe is just me, i am no longer a bubbly person i used to be......

After 7 1/2 hours, i was time to celebrate Omar's 32 bdae with some food... We went to Al-azhar in Bukit Timah but it wasnt that nice as compare to Tampines one...HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment