Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hong Kong - Day 2


Day 2, fall asleep when GZ was doing manicure on my left hand, and i doze off due to the club and hangover the night before. Didnt set alarm clock, and GZ snooze back after the alarm ring. And again, I was kind of cranky..... of course he got hell from me cause i didnt get to eat a proper breakfast. Lost and didnt know where to go, got to walk around.....



Finally, time has arrived for us to proceed to Disneyland.... Woh... Changing the train.... It all started from the train already. The window and the handle.........
I love this photo.. so relax. So winter and so disneyland.................and am so HAppy....



Into the land of pooh and tigger... I wish i could buy them and put inside the car, but they dont look very nice......






Love this "space mountain"... Didnt know what was it, didn't read, just Q for it.... Then we went in, and realise like it was something like a roller coaster....









The ride was cool, it started as dim light, then e were escalating up, it went pitch dark.... and then Zoom, we were riding in pitch darkness.. no shock, cant see where we going, I was scare tat my hair got caught. Along the way, there was sharp turnssss, left right and all... then u could see like u enter the universe with all the shining star.....




The sleeping beauty castle, the fantasy land entrance.... It will be so different at night...Since ZP suggested to look at the firework, we waited til 8pm... By 1830, we had nowhere to go, shop here and there, try to find some food like corn and all...




My favourite, of course the pooh, so cute, is ok that i dont take picture with minnie and mickey...





My lovely partner who endure my crankness and nonsense during the hong kong trip....




Since there was time before the parade, we could spare 5 mins to wait and take photo with Goofy...

The ride that i had been waiting for and my favourite, the rc Racer, and it was so cool... I was so bad that i insist ZP to take with me.. Constantly, while waiting for q of 20min, he kept on saying, i hold your bags, is ok......but then, he still acc me...
OMG, the G-force, front and back like 3 times, so cool.... I was screaming, and i feel that i scream out all my unhappiness.. I could hear ZP screaming too... then he claim that if dont shout will injure lungs ?




After the RC Racer, ZP practially has no mood for anything... So ya, there was it and we slowly stroll back, cause i didnt like the tarzan stuffs



I love my camera, When is night time, it became magical, romantic...




The starting of the Firework at the Sleeping beauty castle.......... So nice.. so magical.. so romantic... So COLD....




The fire work begins.... and it went on and on and on for like 10-15 mins....




In the midst of the magical moment, I was thinking, if someone propose to me at such place with the atmosphere, it would be so wonderful.... Is the feeling and all... But, long way to go......


At the end of the firework, we stand up, both of our legs were numb.. It was cold, it was cramp.... and we were standing there for quite long cause we couldnt walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment