Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012 !





Hello !


First day of a Brand New Year ! Wishing everybody a prosperous year with Good Health, Wealth and Happiness



New Year's countdown was spend at Timber - art's house with Zewl, Gowree & Ganesh. Althought, someonw as usual mixed up and go to the wrong place, and as usual, your truly throw tantrum. But we finally reach there.






It was simple, and less crowded. Wine and pizza with some firework.( we got 15% discount and good seats thanks to the couple ) I guess i am quite old for those party with loud music.The band was called - Today's Special that Gowree was crazy in love with the accoustic drumer.








When the clock's strike, we just walk outside, to see the firework. Apparently, there should be a co-relation between firework, bonus and the economy. The firework was extremely long, longer than NDP..... according to new, it was 9 min.. Until the whole place was foggy






And in 13 hours time, I will via Hong Kong Airport to Taipei with the Team. Of course, i am not so excited about it but we see how it goes. The most excited part is to meet Zewl in Hong kong on the 5th where we ( I mean me ) plan to go shopping, dim sum and desserts and disneyland. I have nerver been to a theme park. some how when i saw other people picture, make me feel like going,,, awww..... I wanna get pool and tigger from there....



OmG, and 6 more hours to reach airport and i haven really pack finish.... Hmm.. i dun know what to bring and what not to bring.


This year, I hope to be happy than the last 2 years ( or the 5 1/2 years with the bastard , which is now married, ya 6 months later after we part ) And i cannot believe that he been trying to make my life difficult until now).


I really wanna lose some of the weight which build up extremely fast during the last 1 year. This was me when i was like ( NOW then lose weight) and then put on again back to the same.. No i need t go back like last time...


I really wish to go Argentina for few months. With the profit from the car depleting at like the speed of thunder, i might be able to go for 1-2 months..... argh...........




My New Year Eve was spend sleeping, then wake up to meet friend at Arab Street, Zam Zam for simple dinnner. It was such a rare opportunity to meet them ( most of the time they are so bitchy, even i cannot stand it ) but i still miss and love them.

Great gossip and catch up.. Eddy say we will meet up in 6 months time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment