Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dun know what to typr

For the last few days, i came into the new post, but i didnt know what to post or to update. I simply cant think of what to type.( then i type and type but is not saved by blogger !, haiz ) I remember, I normally post when i was super sad, piss or if there are some interesting events. Am I too happy that i had nothing to post or I simply dun know what to say.

While the raindrops fall this morning, I realise that there are actually too many things that happen, then i may even forgot how i felt it before. Things have not been smooth for the last few months and all, but life still goes on. Nobody gonna pity or help you.


Somehow along the way, I realise as a financial planner cum real estate agent, and as a personal consultant to close friends. I helped, solved, give advise to their problem more than myself. Contradict to it, I enjoy giving advice and solving people problem more than solving my own problem.

Along my journey, I realise that there are people who can give me the guidance on certain issue, which i had to face the hard fact and deal with it myself face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment