Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I miss Isaac, I miss dancing with Isaac. His embrace, his ead, his emotional connection, he can make any female look so beautiful, and his move just so fantastic.

How i wish my BA fund can grow more and faster, I wish i can go to a real milonga. To feel the music, to get the atmosphere, to dance there. I wish i can go there and learn to dance. Do nothing but just dance day and night. So that my skill will improve.

I feel in asia or singapore, looks play a major part in Singapore milonga. If you are slim or pretty, you have a high chance to dance on the dance floor. So if you are like me, big size, over-weight and not so pretty, you can sit the whole night, just sit.

I am putting so much weight, I can't stand it. I need to lose it, fast ! I wanna to go Bali, to feel the sands, the sea and the beach.

I went to the milonga, i just went for the music, and to see people dance..... I can't be bother ! When i hear the music, so relaxing till I wanna to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment