Sunday, September 4, 2022

Unbalanced after long awaiting trip

Oops… is has been 6months since i updated.

So, there wasn’t any updates after my interview. I guess is not the right time yet.

Crazy friends that went trip with me went really crazy. 
Big fight over smallest things, well I blame myself for inviting troubles knowing that this person have “gong zhu pin”. 3 months after the trip, I an still very pissed.Holidays has been important for me as a mental break, but it became more mental for me way before, during post trip.

1) If you think think you can plan for 3 weeks trip, 3 weeks prior. Go ahead. 

2) Throwing of bags and luggage like a small kids having tantrum. Loud typing and tapping of laptop at 11pm.

3) Banging of my room doors during sleep time to demand to use toilet where there is another toilet.

4) Making us her door bitches to open the door for her 
 
5) Who step on dog shit off Switzerland’s street ? 

6) Slump Chanel bag on the street to tie shoelaces 

7) Losing phone temporarily (no sense of awareness) 

8) All you need to do it open your eyes and all the tools is around for you to use and do whatever u want. 

9) Scold us for not joining then when they eat separately for breakfast - Dinning, living , balcony. 

10) Only she is allowed to change iternary and not me  

No comments:

Post a Comment