Saturday, November 14, 2015

September 2015

 Sep

Met up with bachie, with our planned couple wear to percolate. Went home to put on some light make up, because for sure there will be some photograph...



Quality with bb and friends. Nonsense time in the gym cause it was raining halfway when we tan.
Went to Korean restaurant nearby to have a feast !


For the same month, is mummy birthday and mine.... Blessed birthday !






Due to certain circumstances, i have to leave so i could celebrat my birthday with someone special. Dim sum that we craved for.



Lovely pressie from bff.... Yeah, I pray that like what you say, time will never change your love for me. Your love for me will never changed no matter where you are.

A early and quick birthday team celebration on Friday, just before i fly off to Gold Coast !

Came back from office, and was greeted by this lovely birthday card ! I look good on that day !

No comments:

Post a Comment