Saturday, October 31, 2015

August 2015

It was a cool morning after the rain, unfortunately I had to wake up for my gynae appt at Mt E Novena.

Woa seh.. First time to private hospital, lobby like hotel... The clinic I went is so posh ! No wonder people prefer to go private !

 Everything was bearable, the waiting time.. The scan can be done immediately without waiting and waiting for 2 hours to be review by doctor. Everything is fine.. I have to follow up with him again.

Sunday, is ah gong bdae, and my first time see my youngest cousin !
 SG50 PH ! Sentosa !
Bought Mac breakfast then to sentosa.. Managed to tan or 2 hours before we felt the rain drop.

Contigecy plan .... Decided to go for steamboat....


Then after that, went to peek at jay...OMG.... i was so happy to see him like finally !


Had lychee mojito and churros.. not fantastic.... waste calories.....


                                                         First met with Sam and Eddy first..




Went to Rozali's black house for open house. Lots of fun and comfort with them.....






On the Monday, went for 90 min body combat then body pump and 35min of trainer.... from someone yesterday's emo  Looking better than last time but still must work harder ! So someone had pick me from gym because he sort of make me piss,,,,



Coincidentally, all 3 of us wearing strips to work !


                                              Early Bdae Celebration with Faz..... Martini !

                                                     Seafood Platter at boat quey! Tequilla shot at Harris !


 Thank You Marco for the advanced Birthday cake.. Thats sweet of you !




Compang DND

How do i look ?

With the team

With the Gals

The junior gals in the team !

After DND, i get to meet my beloved BB J.... It felt so warmth and happy to see him.... Cant explain why I would fall for him in that short time, It just too comfortable to be by his side, nothing else don't seem to matter....Not the most handsome looking guy, but the cutest to me.....Warmth of your hand, passionate kisses....

No comments:

Post a Comment