Sunday, October 5, 2014

Month of Sept


The beginning of September !  Long way to strike all the dates !  Starting my second month in the company !


One of the evening, we decide to go Changi Airport,thou with variety of food to chose from, yet is limited for us as we have been visiting the place! We decide to try the thai food, surprisingly the food was great ! Argh, really wish that I could go bangkok for a short trip ! 
September is also the month that My Beloved Mother's Birthday fall on ! A great birthday celebration with the family. My mother who work so hard to keep the house in order and make sure we are ok !



We actually Meet eddy for a short and quick dinner session to catch up at our fav MOF! Love the birthday present ah jie bought for me for my birthday !


After much procrastination, I had decide to just click to attend beach volleyball via meetup.com alone ! Truly a fresh start to try to get things going, to have fun and to exercise !

Guess what ? After 6-7 years of not playing, I was starting to get tired after 10 min of warm up ! And is started to get worse when I was like 10 min into the game, I felt like throwing up and spinning, and I had to pause to rest before I collapsed !


After which, I feel badly dehydrated ! Went to NTUC to get some drinks ! After which I try to join back the game ! By then when I feel comfortable and alright, it was time to leave the court !
That day, the PSI must be high, high enough that you barley see the flyer !


4PM hot afternoon Sun, high PSI and many years of not playing beach volleyball and exercise ! It has been a great experience, I nearly cannot make it after 1/2 hr but I told myself that i must get things going !

After almost 6 months, with a random catching up, we manage to meet up with baby khalifah! Oh ! How adorable he is ! I love fusion babies ! He is a big baby now ! So photogenic on the camera !

Is coming to end of Sept, the place that I had been going for lunch for the past 2 months is closing down due to re-development. To a hotter and further lunch place....hmmm...

The graffiti at the building by the local artists ! Full of colours ! How creative and unique !


A date night with dear ZP over the last weekend of Sept !

 We went to the Korean Restaurant at Orchard Central. It was ok but not fantastic for the dinner. I still prefer Bibigo, taste much better, much affordable with better service !



After just a walk around the 2-3 building in Orchard ! Full of Korean skin care and cosmetic ! Yeah ! How to go Korea like that ? Luggage sure explode ! Didnt know innisfree had a shop in Singapore, and walked pass and it was close to their closing time, still I manage to get something !

A head count for the lipsticks, with the sudden of 5 new lipstick from the last 2 months !


Finally, is almost the end of September ! Looking forward for the last quarter !

No comments:

Post a Comment