Saturday, September 27, 2014

Month of August - Work

So how was my month of Auguest ?

It was mix with high and little bit of low.

I am very glad that I was able to start on the right foot in the real corporate world. Although my friends in the corporate world feel that corporate world is a "dangerous" world. To me, is better than an evil company that favoritism and no matter how much you do, the day when their mood is bad, will turn against you.


I guess I am not the only one that is happy with having a direct bus to work, Zewl will be more delighted to have more rest and sleep without sending me to work.




I joined near the National Day, and they had mini celebration in the office.


My team mates look decent and make me feel comfortable and alright. They behave and speak properly.

Just like my teammates, I learn to strike off one date by a passing day. While a new start of the month look dreadful, it seem that it can be actually quite fast.


While Friday boyfriend ( most of the time, he only picked me on Friday evening ) is happy, we decide to venture the places near my office. So the first cafe we ventured Tiramisu Hero !

So we tried the matcha tiramisu cause the original one was sold out ! And it was recommend by people online too !

So the usual sleep food coma Zewl, by the comfortable outdoor seat.





Hoping everything for work goes well as I will still have my probabtion period !


I am a good girl now with almost predictable sleeping pattern - I need to be on the bed like 10 ish or 11 to sleep , which i guess is good for my body that is growing old.

Finally, the month of Sept Ended !


No comments:

Post a Comment