Monday, December 30, 2013

Towards the end of 2013


As more people are aware that I actually went back my previous line of job instead of continuing in the sales line. My intention is to help more people and hopefully able to pass my skills to the future lifesavers so that they can save more lives.

I am not the best, but pretty sure I am one of the better.  I am indeed much more happier than in Sales even thou on and off i am piss with certain people. I am happy that after almost close to a 2 years struggle, I do consider myself to climb out of the darkness.

The right decision to come back, allow me to be more open plus The inconvenience of not having a car allow me to travel further and longer to other countries. Maybe what they say about "what doesn't kill you, make you stronger!" of course, they didn't say how long it will take.

I rarely post about my work or bitch about it, because I grow out of it and deem is quite useless with the same management. Working in the outside word, allow me to see the other side of the world and teach me how to use PR or choice of words , to make things easier.

Today is a special day for us and for me. This should be my 4th maternity case for the last 10 plus minus years on the road. First was a 32 weeks pre-mature baby after my trainee level 2 at sembawang hdb grass patch, BAA. 2nd was a malaysian, that we delivered inside ambulance at the expressway after i completed my O&G. 3rd was a local, CBAA off geylang.

Today, was my 4th, and knowing my part time PM wanted to deliever and I gave her chance when I monitor other stuffs which i feel more important ! Time of Birth, injection, care for the mother and baby.

We are glad that the daddy gave us the permission to take photo of the baby. It is the only happy call in ambulance. Especially if you have a standby day with CVA, fall from height.... I am glad that baby was fine



As I alight from the bus last Saturday, to transfer to another bus to Station. I saw my morning crew at the bus stop attending case. Heard them saying it was a standby case and i just drop my stuffs, wear glove and went to help. And most of them was surprise to see me, wearing half u and helping, and most epic was walter, "Eh, Jody! you are here!"

Seriously, I didnt know what case was it. I just went to help, and I didnt know what to standby also. Oh well, I was just there with a extra hand.

Last Monday, was like the only day off we had for the month since the start of the Sunday shift and work till 2300hrs. He was from post night and I was work early the next morning but we had some time at orchard to look around for gift.



Last Sunday, we had our friday date night, started with a xmas present from him and a quick dinner at marina square. Then walk throught the helix bridge then to MBS, while at chanel, thought of Faz and was telling Zewl about her, and then we saw her, and we were going to the same musical play


Staff nurse like her, plus my current station OC together with other nice people with their little gesture and things, make me feel that I am loved in this job. Few weeks ago, was feeling depressed and about things happening in the staion. Contemplating to leave, but all these people make me feel happy again.

When you Pray to God, asking for strength , energy and knowledge to go through difficult time. HE hear it, but he had a better plan for you. You just need to trust and obey.

I pray and hope for a better 2014, for good health, wealth and happiness !

No comments:

Post a Comment