Thursday, October 18, 2012

My 21st Bdae haha.....

After the whole week of Din & Ying's Wedding, I got a shocked in the morning and i thought i was late for the wedding which was actually my bdae ....

And Mr Gideon slept through the previous due to the 15-16 hours off duties at F1 and even miss Din & Ying Gate Crash and the malay Wedding ! 

I called him and his background indiate he was already outside ! Hmmm... 


My Surprise Bdae cake at 0800 hrs ! Did i say is an ice cream cake ? In the morning ? Really ?

A delivery in the afternoon which my mum collected and hide at my dad's room cause she thought another send it to me..... Where got so attractive now ? I have name the bear : Giddi


Afternoon lunch@ Sushi Tei



 Dinner at Modesto @ Vivocity


 My favourite Tiramisu Dessert but still not as nice as Italy ! 

 A night walk at the Garden by the bay east to look at Garden by the Bay which I have never step on or even Marina Bay Sands !
Love the Canon Compact Camera to take such night view at 0000hrs ! 



The  next day, my long awaiting craving at The Coastal Settlement for Lunch !



Love the lychee mojito, the food and the environment  although the food is a bit pricing but totally worth it !

!

So thats about all for tmy 8th anniversary for my 21st bdae ! Althought i really really wish to spend it overseas, but this 2 years just didn't happen cause i am a self employed that must take leave which will not be approved :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment