Tuesday, September 11, 2012

People who dont knw about the job..

After a series of covering rugby, finally is not just some secondary school boys with rough play.... It is some friendly match of some English and a club of Singapore. The 2nd match, shortly before the 1st half finish, a guy laid on the ground, I run there and he was pallor hugging onto left leg. MOI - heard a "thug" sound, i found some swelling and continue my assessement, he was unable to straighten his leg and have limited movement. This physio came and keep pressing and he say is muscle sprain.As pt was unable to identify the source of pain, the assessment took longer. The physio keep pressing the knee and i wanted to asked Question. This Manager shouted at me and say "one person talk at a time"(hinting me to listen to physio). the physio keep on pressing the leg say is a muscle sprain and my diagnosis pt was unable to move. 


We carry him put for treatment, shortly, his left leg became like a balloon, Chris said most likely is a muscle tear. This team manager actually complain to Chris, say i go there but dont know do anything. so F man... all these physio never study pre-hospital care, everything was about spray and cramp..... ignore sign n symtoms of pt. and i was being accused. At that minute, i miss being a paramedic... that i have the command and control.....

I hated going to somerset office to face someone that i dont like. Is depressing, blood boiling and eun-motivate to go thru the meeting. Everything to me was fake...... I was just a puppet manipulate by people to achieve what they perceived to be honour and glory, and dis- regard my own dignity and respect.



I was flipping my iphone and i actually saw this msg from Dec 2011. I was stunning to have such a manager who say things that is not professional to me. He is my manager,, how can he interfere business and personal stuff to me. He is using his business position to scold me in my personal life. And somehow, I was "handicapped" of my business position to counter the accusation.

The bastard JM, after getting a new gf, make me sign the termination of the the housing, msg my manager cause is they are on good terms, to terminate his policy with me. into my manager face : Irregardless my status with him, what i recommend him was good based of his lifestyle. I did not do any wrong as a financial adviser.

He called and msg me but i refused to reply - Before i sold the car off, i told him 3-4 weeks in advance to send the stalk brake to the car shop which is 5 min WALK from where he put the brake. After i sold off, he blamed me for not having the car. Every week, i message him the address,Even after 2-3 weeks of selling the car, he claimed he was busy  with his flying schedule ( FACT : he was busy fucking the gf, Jennifer Chen from SIA also, thats y become shotgun marriage) and the uncle threw the brake away. I was so embarrassed when my car agent called me in KL, and JM told me to FUCK OFF.( which i did, thats y i didnt reply or pick up his phone or message )

After signing the document, he didnt honour his words, as i will just be an insurance agent to him. He turned against me, using my manager to pull me down in my career. My manager was with him - Who was the one who mix personal  with work ? The next day, I told my manager in his face, " did he call me from hospital ? u know why he call me ? was he dying ?"my manager say to me, " but u still must pick up his call!"
Hello, if he called me for sex, i must pick up also ?

In the most recent meeting with him, is the same thing .... He say no matter what, whether i am shameless or my "face" is thick or think, I need to throw myself at people to get business. He say i must chose people properly, cause people I know are < paying the premium too little and not paying regularly > He claimed he is not racial discrimination, but he did hint that my M race client are not quality. THIS IS NOT SO TRUE !

You are saying only rich and Chinese can afford to pay premium and be covered and the others no... I dont respect this kind of people. All about money....

No comments:

Post a Comment